Health Services in Oak Lawn
The Care Station offers immediate care seven days a week. No appointment is necessary for Physician Visits, Laboratory Services, X-ray, or EKG. Our Board-Certified Physicians will diagnose your symptoms and offer an appropriate course of treatment for any of the following and more:
- Cuts, bumps and sprains
- Slips or falls
- Flu-like symptoms, sore throat and fever
- Allergic reactions, rashes and animal bites
- Mild asthma
- School/sport physicals
- Flu shots
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Work injuries
Laboratory, X-ray and EKG Services
No appointment is necessary for these services. After your test, the results will be sent to your doctor. These services are also available to clinic patients.
- Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Laboratory and EKG
- Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday (Lab) 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday (EKG) 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Occupational Health Services
From pre-employment screenings to treatment of work injuries and follow-up, the Care Station can service your occupational health needs.
Family Medicine Physicians and Services
Our family medicine physicians also are available by appointment to help families establish a long-term health care relationship.